In our school division we have PAAL schools. The teachers in these schools will choose a goal and work with coaches and superintendents towards the achievement of their goal throughout the school year. When contemplating an area I would like to grow in, my passion (math) and my desired area of growth (FNIM incorporation into teaching) melded. Therefore, my focus this year is ways to incorporate FNIM (First Nation, Inuit, Metis) content into mathematics. The purpose of this blog is to share ideas, thoughts, lessons and methods I've tried in my classroom.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Resources

I continue to update the Resource List on the side of the blog with digital and online links to information and resources I use in and to create my lessons.  However, I've also found some great print resources that I'd like to share which have ideas for not only math but ELA, science, social studies and arts ed too.





No comments:

Post a Comment